The mission of (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), is to provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the largest, national client that serves to provide education and advocacy for the multidisciplinary team.
CMI is seeking an experienced Registration Coordinator who will be responsible for providing event registration and attendee management support for all client events. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, and communicates effectively.
The Registration Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Designs, builds, and clones simple to advanced Cvent registration websites.
- Produces registration-related meeting materials, such as attendee lists and check in sheets.
- Oversees data integrity and quality control during registration process.
- Oversees reconciliation of all participant data for accurate final attendee report, incorporating cancellations, late additions, walk-ins, etc. to ensure final attendee database is accurate and complete.
- Responsible for registration related reporting in Cvent, including customizing reports where necessary.
- Works with badge vendor to establish production timelines, coordinate artwork and registration data for badge production.
- Manages front desk; greets visitors, answers phones and distributes mail.
- Responds to attendee emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Familiarity with CVENT or other, similar, registration system.
- Ability to adapt, multitask and prioritize competing deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift boxes for shipments (up to 20 pounds).
- Strong project management, customer service and relationship building skills.
- Team-oriented, eager to learn, and works well under general supervision.
- 1-2 years of experience working in the meetings or membership departments of an association or non-profit.
- Demonstrated knowledge of position requirements.
- Self-motivated and directed, able to produce high-quality material and provide exceptional service to clients and members in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of Abila/netFORUM Pro (or other, similar, membership system).
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more! For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com