Sparks Group is seeking a Services Coordinator for one of the nation's leading medical associations. This individual will provide temporary support on a database management project for approximately 6 weeks. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Maintain multiple program databases
- Correspond with subject matter experts and managers of industry-related societies
- Make updates to open source website
- Maintain timelines of various projects
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as assigned
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with web platforms, HTML, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with excellent time management
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!