Sr. Property Accountant
Our client, a mission-centric organization in Montgomery County, has an immediate need for a Senior Property Accountant to develop, manage and lead a Real Estate Acquisition, Development and Property Management Company Accounting Team. Reporting to CFO, the Senior Property Accountant is responsible for financial operations and reporting, providing training, guidance, development, and problem solving daily; developing and overseeing the Capital Improvement Plan.
- Provide functional supervision of financial operations and supervise staff accountants
- Responsible for full cycle accounting including monthly close and financial statement preparation and reporting
- Develop and oversee Capital Improvement Plan
- Collaborate with Property Managers, Facilities Administrators and On-Site Management team to produce annual budgets and forecasts;
- BS/BA Accounting required with minimum 5 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry; Property Management and/or Construction accounting expertise
- Knowledge of GAAP and financial statement preparation.
- Functional knowledge of Yardi required, Quickbooks and Excel
- Must be detail oriented and able to work with accounting complexity for multiple entities.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, management and external vendors
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, with minimal supervision.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Sr. Property Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly