Deputy Division Director, Division of Information Systems, OIRM
7 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Relocation may be paid contingent on availability of funds.
1. Advanced degree or equivalent professional experience or a combination of education and experience in computer science, information systems or a related field.
2. Demonstrated experience in directing and leading the strategic management of IT resources of a major organization involved in a variety of complex business processes
3. Knowledge of current and emerging trends and developments in information technology to support an organization’s goals, objectives and mission.
4. Demonstrated experience in communicating IT policies and capabilities to internal and external customers and skill in partnering with other organizations to address issues that require a multidisciplinary approach.
5. Knowledge of the Federal grant process as it relates to information technology systems and solutions.
1. Leading Change. Demonstrated ability to bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. Includes the ability to establish an organizational vision and to implement it in a continuously changing environment.
2. Leading People. Demonstrated ability to lead people toward meeting the organization’s vision, mission, and goals. Includes the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
3. Results-Driven Leadership. Demonstrated ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Includes the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
4. Business Acumen. Demonstrated ability to manage human, financial, and information resources strategically.
5. Building Coalitions. Demonstrated ability to build coalitions internally and with other Federal agencies, State and local governments, nonprofit and private sector organizations, foreign governments, or international organizations to achieve common goals.
Applicants currently serving under a career Senior Executive Service (SES) appointment, eligible for reinstatement into SES, or have successfully completed a SES Candidate Development Program (CDP) approved by OPM are not required to address the Executive/Managerial Qualifications (ECQs/EMs); but a narrative statement for each of the Professional/Technical Qualifications (PTQs) is mandatory.
For detailed guidance on ECQs, applicants are strongly encouraged to review the Office of Personnel Management's Guide to Senior Executive Service Qualifications.
You must submit all required information by the closing date. Failure to address the mandatory E/Ms and P/Ts will result in your application being disqualified.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants will be screened for basic eligibility according to the mandatory qualification requirements. Eligible applicants will be reviewed by an Evaluation Panel according to the criteria based on the qualification requirements. The best qualified candidates will be referred to the appropriate official who will recommend selection. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, physical disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit reason.
There are no questions to preview in the link below.
To preview questions please click here.