Intelligence Officer (Techncial Exploitation)
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Experience in conducting reverse engineering of software on a variety of operating systems and hardware in support of DOMEX, SIGINT or related activities.
2. Experience working in an Agile environment (preferably as a team lead), utilizing scripting languages (Python) for rapid application development of CELLEX tools.
3. Skillfully anticipates difficult and demanding problems in order to mutually resolve issues for all parties involved.
4. Develops innovative, cost effective solutions to address difficult, sensitive or complex issues.
5. Confidentially engages in communication of sensitive topics and non-routine issues.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
2. Experience in CELLEX data recovery and development of data parsers for smart phone applications.
3. Experience preparing, presenting and reviewing complex Mobile Device Exploitation (CELLEX) and Media Exploitation (MEDEX) reporting, related to application analysis, cyber analysis or digital forensics/DOMEX.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI