Automotive Body Shop Manager
Dealership located in Southeastern, Virginia is seeking an experienced Body Shop Manager. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the auto body business and for ensuring customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES but not limited to:
- Ensure customer has a positive experience
- Manage and Hire Technicianssors
- Maintain Customer Follow up
- Marketing and prospecting for developing direct repair programs
- Distribute work between technicians
- Prioritize required services
- Schedules appointments with customer
- Works with customer and Body Shop Technician to identify required repair work.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes the cost of replacement parts and labor to restore the vehicle to condition specified by customer or insurance company.
- Enters itemized estimate on the repair order and explains estimate to a customer.
- Meets Body Shop standards for repair/order production.
- Provide timely customer follow up
- Maintains and supervised an organized, clean and safe work area
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows safeguards, rules, and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- At Least 5 Years Previous Body Shop Manager / Estimating Experience
- Technical Automotive Collision Repair Knowledge
- ICAR and ASE Certifications
- Demonstrated Ability to Manage Others
- Ability to Produce Winning Results with a Proven Track Record
- Ability to Develop Outstanding Relationships with Insurance Companies
- Valid driver's license along with clean driving record with the ability to pass all pre-employment testing.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Health Benefits including paid life insurance
- Company 401(k) Plan with annual match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays