We are always seeking passionate and technically savvy Administrative Assistants to support Researchers in various disciplines. We want individuals who are committed to our core values of quality and objectivity and who want to make an impact. We value qualified candidates with unique backgrounds and work experience.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and judgment in working with all levels of staff.
- Work both independently and effectively as a team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The capacity to work accurately with an attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a wide range of support responsibilities.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Mac and/or PC platforms, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Minimum: High School; Preferred: BS/BA
Some positions require a security clearance.
Visit us at www.rand.org/jobs for more information and a listing of current job opportunities
RAND is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled