Construction Security Officer
As a result of our rapidly growing list of customers, Trust Security Services is seeking professional security officers for our construction sites. Trust Security Services takes pride in its reputation for being a company that treats its officers with respect and provides real opportunities for advancement.
Construction security officers protect construction sites from theft and vandalism. Officers are required to patrol the site throughout our their shifts being watchful for signs of criminal activity or safety concerns. Officers use their visible presence to discourage criminal activity.
This position requires the following skills/abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Punctuality (we have zero-tolerance for tardiness)
- Self Discipline
- Observation skills
- Ability to walk multiple flights of stars during patrols.
- Construction security officers typically work by themselves overnight patrolling unoccupied buildings.
- Foot patrols of the interior and exterior of buildings.
- Walking the stairwells of each building. (most buildings have multiple floors with stairs)
- Secure doors and entrances.
- Observing and reporting patrol activity.
- Watching for signs of fire or water leaks.
- Observing and reporting
- Communicate with the clients on-site as needed.
- Additional duties as needed.