The Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin (ICPRB) is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to provide overall clerical support including document management, supply inventory and ordering, copying, mailing, word processing, spreadsheet, filing and archiving, and other computer support. Maintain office equipment and ensure orderly office environment. Coordinate and assist with in-house meetings and off-site meetings, as needed. Some travel required. Serve as receptionist at the front desk. Other duties as assigned by Director, Administrator.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- B.S. degree preferred.
- Demonstrated secretarial/clerical duties.
- Demonstrated professional receptionist duties.
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff and visitors.
- Organized and able to maintain office operation with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Meeting coordination experience.
- Able to travel with occasional overnight stay.
ICPRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, to learn more go to www.potomacriver.org. Full benefits including health & dental, life insurance, 401k.
Please send electronic copy of cover letter and resume (in pdf format only) to email@example.com by 5:00 PM on July 27, 2018. No phone calls please.