Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Who May Apply
Current GS employees at the same grade or one grade lower than the advertised position grade may apply.
Former members of the Peace Corps may be considered for ODNI employment only if five full years have elapsed since separation from the Peace Corps.
- For a cadre assignment:
- Current ODNI permanent cadre.
- Current ODNI Staff Reserve Employees. (A staff reserve employee who currently occupies this position may not apply.)
- Current Federal Government employees. (Current GS employees at the same grade as the advertised position grade may apply.)
- Candidates outside the Federal Government.
- For a detailee assignment:
- Current Federal Government employees. (Current GS employees at the same grade or one grade lower than the advertised position grade may apply.)
- Experience as an analytic manager and/or as a reviewer of analytic products.
- Extensive knowledge of national security regulations on classification, dissemination, and source attribution and expert knowledge of collection methods, capabilities, and tasking processes.
Mandatory and Educational Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to plan, research, develop and conduct complex analytical methodological analyses to provide information that meets the information needs of clients and contributes to the development of high-quality intelligence products.
- Extensive knowledge of analytical methods and tools as well as in depth knowledge of analytic tradecraft standards.
- Demonstrated ability to represent the office and management on sensitive, controversial, or difficult analytical issues and interpretations; superior ability to clearly present information through the spoken or written word, interpret complex, technical information, and communicate effectively with customers.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and required KSAs and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. Applicants will also be evaluated on their narrative responses to the KSAs. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI