Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
This is an opportunity for:
- An internal or external candidate to fill a GS-15 cadre position.
- A Federal Government employee to serve on a two-year reimbursable detail assignment in the ODNI. The detail assignment may be extended an additional year if all parties agree.
Current GS employees at the same grade or one grade lower than the advertised position grade may apply.
Former members of the Peace Corps may be considered for ODNI employment only if five full years have elapsed since separation from the Peace Corps.
- For a cadre assignment:
- Current ODNI permanent cadre.
- Current ODNI Staff Reserve Employees. (A staff reserve employee who currently occupies this position may not apply.)
- Current Federal Government employees. (Current GS employees at the same grade as the advertised position grade may apply. )
- Candidates outside the Federal Government.
- For a detailee assignment:
- Current Federal Government employees. (Current GS employees at the same grade or one grade lower than the advertised position grade may apply.)
- The ODNI uses a rank-in-person system in which rank is attached to the individual. A selected ODNI candidate or other Federal Government candidate will be assigned to the position at the employee's current GS grade and salary.
- For a selected non-Federal Government candidate, salary will be established within the salary range listed above, based on education and experience.
- A current Federal Government employee, selected for a detail, will be assigned to the position at his or her current grade and salary.
- 10 years of relevant IC work experience or 5 years of outside relevant experience and 5 years of IC experience in analysis or related discipline is preferred.
- Prior analytic evaluation experience, such as the preparation of analytic line reviews, post mortems, or product evaluations.
- Contracting Officer Technical Representative Certification.
Mandatory and Educational Requirements
- Expert knowledge of ICD-203 Analytic Standards, analytic evaluation methods and tools, ability to plan and conduct complex methodological analyses, and ability to manage and assess complex datasets.
- Superior ability to present sensitive, controversial, statistical and other information in briefings or written products and communicate effectively with senior executives and other customers.
- Superior situational judgment and superior interpersonal, negotiating, and networking skills to work collaboratively and build strong team relationships across occupations and organizational boundaries.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and required KSAs and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. Applicants will also be evaluated on their narrative responses to the KSAs. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI