Public Relations and Marketing Specialist III
Job Category : Classified Staff
Working hours :
Salary : Commensurate with education and experience.
Web Announcement :
Digital Marketing Manager
The George Mason University School of Business is looking for an energetic, organized, and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager. George Mason University has a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff, and strongly encourages candidates to apply who will enrich Masonâ€™s academic and culturally inclusive environment. This is a full-time classified staff position with full benefits.
Responsibilities: The Digital Marketing Manager position has responsibilities in the following areas:
- Performance Assessment, which includes:
- Working with Marketing and Communication leadership and graduate program leadership to plan, execute, monitor, and report performance Google Adwords and other digital marketing and advertising channels;
- Monitoring and assessing campaign activities against goals and budgets on a consistent basis; and
- Provide analysis of campaign performance and recommendations for improvement.
- Strategic Planning, which includes:
- Managing posting of outbound digital marketing content;
- Collaborating with designers and editors;
- Maintaining an implementation schedule for digital content across all channels.
- Digital Reporting and Execution, which includes:
- Website maintenance, including content and lead capture functionality;
- Integrating Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data into a marketing dashboard for monthly reporting;
- Producing a monthly digital dashboard across digital, social, and web activity;
- Working with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager on the integration of outbound digital marketing through conversion into the CRM tool, including tracking; and
- Managing tag implementation, tracking, and analysis.
- Special Project Work:
- Executing special projects and initiatives as assigned, that support the strategic mission of the school. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Significant demonstrated experience in digital marketing management;
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of all applications in Microsoft Office, database expertise, and e-mail and network applications;
- Experience working with marketing automation, CRM, SEO, and CMS software, as well as Google Adwords and Analytics and other digital marketing tools;
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with others to achieve results; and
- Good citizenship and the ability to work well with colleagues. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in a higher education environment;
- Excellent communication, analytical, strategic thinking and organizational skills; and
- Proactive problem solving skills, attention to detail, ability to motivate, and ability to learn new tasks quickly.
Special Instructions : For full consideration, applicants must apply for position number 02822z at http://jobs.gmu.edu by July 19, 2018; complete and submit the online application; and upload a cover letter, resume, and list of professional references. We will contact you directly if we require additional materials. Review of applications will begin on July 20, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.
MasonAd : Great Careers Begin at Mason!
George Mason University is an innovative, entrepreneurial institution with national distinction in both academics and research. Mason holds a top U.S. News and World Report Up and Coming spot for national universities and is recognized for its global appeal and excellence in higher education.
Mason is currently the largest and most diverse university in Virginia with students and faculty from all 50 states and over 135 countries studying in over 200 degree programs at campuses in Arlington, Fairfax and Prince William, as well as at learning locations across the commonwealth. Rooted in Masons diversity is a campus culture that is both rewarding and exciting, work that is meaningful, and opportunities to both collaborate and create.
If you are interested in joining the Mason family take a look at our current opportunities and catch some Mason spirit at jobs.gmu.edu/!
George Mason University, Where Innovation is Tradition.
Equity Statement : George Mason University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, committed to promoting inclusion and equity in its community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Close Date :