Front Desk/Office Coordinator
Job Summary: The Front Desk/Office Coordinator provides administrative support to the Alexandria office. This person will have access to confidential information and must handle every assignment discretely. Responsible for facilitating the administrative efficiency to support the quality of the company’s services and customer/vendor relationships.
- Front Desk: answer telephone, screen and direct calls accordingly; take and relay messages in a timely manner, as needed and greet persons with a pleasant, professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Mail: receives and sort all mail and packages delivered to the office. Prepare outgoing mail for pick up or courier
- May be asked to prepare mail merges and assist in the complete mailing process.
- Purchasing: order, organize and maintain inventory of all office supplies and reorder all necessary items in a timely fashion.
- General Office Maintenance: Order, organize and maintain inventory and supplies related to the reception area, kitchen and offices and maintain adequate supplies
- Will assist in maintaining all common areas, including the kitchen and appliances, in optimal state. Monitor and maintain office equipment when necessary.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to company team members using Microsoft Office and Adobe/PDF.
- Meeting coordination: responsible assisting with the coordination of office meetings, organize catering and hosting visitors as necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance and coordination of conference rooms.
- May be required to run errands outside of the office.
- Filing: may be asked by office leads to assist in scanning and filing. May also be engages to prepare labels for files.
- May be involved in the coordination of office and corporate events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area
- 2 – 4 years of experience in office coordination and related responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb editing and document production capabilities
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Strong work ethic
- Outside the box thinking capabilities
- Team player
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Able to work under direct supervision or independently
- Exceptional multitasking and time management skills
Apply for Front Desk/Office Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly