Sales Coordinator for Residential Home Remodeler
Sun Design Remodeling Specialists, Inc. is a full-service, architectural design-build firm that has been transforming fine Northern Virginia & Montgomery County, MD homes for over 30 years. Sun Design has earned numerous industry awards for design, workmanship, and business leadership to include national awards from the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and Inc. 5000. Most importantly, Sun Design has earned rave reviews from hundreds of clients since 1988.
Sun Design has an exciting new opening for a Sales Coordinator to join our sales team! The Sales Coordinator is a valuable member of a unique team that is on a mission to deliver WOW through service. The ideal person would have at least 2-3 years of experience with inside sales. We need a team player who puts customer service first, works well with others, and respects the process we follow to get the job done. We appreciate flexibility, willingness to pitch in, and a good sense of humor.
This person will have and be expected to:
• Have excellent communication skills to converse with potential clients, ensuring they receive the most positive impression of the company beginning with the first contact.
• Maintain a funnel and aggressively pursue potential clients to convert into appointments & opportunities for future business, including following up with all leads on a daily basis by phone and email.
• Develop and monitor an eblast schedule to keep web-based prospects interactive in order to convert them into sales appointments.
• Adequately qualify all potential clients and set required number of appointments for salespeople to meet or exceed monthly goals.
• Update and maintain tracking of potential clients using Microsoft Access.
• Develop and maintain sales appointment schedules for all sales staff.
• Follow-up with leads after their first appointment.
• Participate in various Sales and Marketing events as they arise.
• Prepare all paperwork, mailings or any other sales related packets to ensure for a successful appointment.
• Have a positive attitude, remain calm under pressure and have a deep commitment to relationship building.
Minimum Requirements: Ability to use a methodical and organized approach to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas by making appropriate number of sales calls daily. Being a dynamic sales personality and having vibrant phone sales skills. Self-reliant, self-motivated, adaptable, decisive and persistent in order to follow through on projects and tasks to achieve desired objective.
Preferred Requirements: Sandler sales; familiarity with remodeling, construction, and design/build; strong computer knowledge; expertise in database inquiry and spreadsheet development.
Compensation is based on experience and consists of base salary plus commission.
Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance and retirement plan, plus group bonus.
Please reply with resume and salary requirements.
Apply for Sales Coordinator for Residential Home Remodeler
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly