Inside Sales Assistant for Residential Home Remodeler
Sun Design Remodeling Specialists Inc. is a full-service Design/Build firm that has been transforming fine Northern Virginia and Montgomery County, MD homes for over 30 years. We are the proud recipient of over 100 Design & Service Awards; named Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies and Washingtonian Top Remodeler four times each; and recently received the 2016 National Peter H. Johnson Image Award from NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry).
Our employees create a remarkable experience for our clients with their consistent dedication to exquisite craftsmanship, hard work and communication. As one of the 'Top 100 Companies to Work For', we hold ourselves to the highest standards in providing a great experience for our employees as well as our clients.
Sun Design Remodeling has an exciting new opening for an Inside Sales Assistant to join our team! The Inside Sales Assistant is a valuable member of a unique team that is on a mission to deliver WOW through service. We need a team player who puts customer service first, works well with others, and respects the process we follow to get the job done. We appreciate flexibility, a great attitude, and a good sense of humor. Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required.
This position involves:
• Project Coordination and Estimating
• Contract Preparation
• CRM Database Management
• Attending Meetings & Events
• Training & Professional Development
• Working knowledge of the home improvement/remodeling industry
• Working knowledge of county permitting and compliance with county codes (i.e. Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Prince George's & Montgomery County, and City of Alexandria, Arlington & Fall Church)
• Working knowledge of CRM functionality
• Ability to excel in a performance measured environment
• Ability to interact with other departments to ensure sales success
• High degree of professionalism and tact
• Self-starter and able to work both independently, and as part of a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail while staying clearly focused on the big picture
• Organized with the ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines with multiple interruptions
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word and Excel)
• Previous sales experience a plus
Compensation is based on experience
Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance, group bonus and retirement plan.
Apply for Inside Sales Assistant for Residential Home Remodeler
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly