Product Owner - SaaS
6 days left
- Full Time
- Drive forward development of Arc customer onboarding projects, multi-workstream programs involving extensive front-end development and back-end integrations, by managing the product backlog for custom-developed websites and complex system integrations.
- Lead multiple Arc onboarding scrum teams as the Product Owner, providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Plan and prioritize stories for the implementation backlog, particularly development of enterprise-scale websites for large news & information websites.
- Ensure that the several scrum teams always have an adequate groomed backlog of development tasks.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those that are aligned with program delivery timeline and maximum value for the client.
- Work closely with client stakeholders, developers and designers to gather requirements to write stories. Engage with clients in grooming and UAT sessions to ensure the work performed by our team meets their expectations.
- Work with the development teams to clarify stories and provide detail needed to estimate and execute on planned work.
- Work closely with the Technical Delivery Manager to create and maintain a product backlog according to the overall implementation program roadmap.
- Create release plans and set expectation for UAT and delivery of features to Arc clients.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- Aid development team and Newsroom Integration Consultant in managing configuration of the Arc products being delivered to the client and testing the installation.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Collaborate with the appropriate business functions and teams to assess and recommend technologies that support customer needs.
- Gather business needs, traffic analytics, and feedback from client and client implementation to identify new opportunities and areas for enhancements.
- Establish self as subject-matter expert on Arc products and Arc Professional Services best practices.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics as well as identify and measure the impact of new features.
- Regularly track product performance and success metrics, and report them to stakeholders.