PE Teacher SPED PHILLIPS Programs
Physical Education School Teacher: Special Education SY 18-19
* Do you like working with kids?
* Would you like the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a special education environment?
* Is working with kids your passion?
If your answer is yes to all of the above questions then PHILLIPS is the place for you!
PHILLIPS Programs, an award winning organization, has an immediate opening for a PE teacher in a classroom serving students with Autism. PHILLIPS School ~ Laurel is a blue ribbon private special education day school for children with learning and behavioral problems.
Our children require committed, dedicated staff that wants to work in a supportive, collaborative and dynamic environment. This is a place where you can see and make a difference in children's lives! If you are serious about applying you should have the following:
*MSDE certification in PE/Health or be eligible for certification
* Hold a BA degree
* Have experience working in the special needs environment (learning and behavioral needs)
* Have a passion and dedication to students and the classroom
* Enjoy working with a team
* Great references from previous employers
In return we offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salaries to include tuition reimbursement.
If you feel you qualify and can show proven history with our type of population, please quickly send us your cover letter and resume to:
Send resumes to:
Phillips School, Attn: RF
8920 Whiskey Bottom Road
Laurel, MD 20723
or online: www.phillipsprograms.org
Apply for PE Teacher SPED PHILLIPS Programs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly