Operations Assistant - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency is looking for a talented Operations Associate for a leading international non-profit that promotes international development on a community level. This role provides comprehensive logistical and administrative support to a passionate team of mission-driven international development professionals. A terrific opportunity for someone who is extremely organized and thrives on being the point person on the ground. Candidates with experience in process improvement and administration are encouraged to apply!
- Providing logistical and administrative support to busy team
- Assisting with drafting/updating reports and presentations
- Maintaining accurate client records in Salesforce
- Handling various administrative and other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of administrative experience, ideally in a non-profit setting
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, Salesforce a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, good judgement and ability to work independently
- A global mindset, interest and ability to work in a very multi-cultural environment
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Operations Assistant
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036