Legal Recruiting Assistant- Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency has an exciting opening for a Legal Recruiting Assistant for one of DC's top legal search firms. It's a terrific role for recent college graduates with a year or two of administrative support experience along with a strong interest in legal recruiting and HR. Candidates who would like to work with industry professionals at the top of their game and learn about the field from the ground up should send their resume now!
- Tracking candidate information in database
- Coordinating candidate interviews
- Managing recruiters' calendars
- Updating job advertisements
- Managing day-to-day office administrative functions
- Assisting with special administrative and research projects as needed (i.e. planning annual holiday party or performing candidate research)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 years' of administrative support experience, ideally in a legal or comparable professional services environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills, coupled with the ability to work at a fast pace while navigating shifting priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Interest or previous experience in legal recruiting is ideal
For consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Legal Recruiting Assistant
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for Legal Recruiting Assistant- Temp-to-Hire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly