A nonprofit think tank focusing on the middle east with the support of American efforts related to security, exposing anti-Semitism and assisting with foreign efforts seeks a Development Coordinator to assist in fundraising, using online platforms for donor tracking and targeting, as well as outreach to new and existing donors.
- Maintaining the organization's donation database
- Providing a digital overview and analysis of donations on the macro and individual level
- Implementing, tracking, and optimizing solicitations and solicitation campaigns as well as ensuring timely acknowledgements to donors
- Assisting and working projects under the supervision of the senior development team
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Convio/Luminate/Salesforce/Blackbaud-related technologies
- Discretion and confidentiality with all matters
- Interest in supporting efforts on research related to the war on terrorism, Israel, and the Middle East is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Team-player attitude
- Dedicated and reliable work ethic
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Development Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly