A nonprofit think tank focusing on the middle east with the support of American efforts related to security, exposing anti-Semitism and assisting with foreign efforts seeks a Development Coordinator to assist in fundraising, using online platforms for donor tracking and targeting, as well as outreach to new and existing donors.
- Maintaining the organization's donation database
- Providing a digital overview and analysis of donations on the macro and individual level
- Implementing, tracking, and optimizing solicitations and solicitation campaigns as well as ensuring timely acknowledgements to donors
- Assisting and working projects under the supervision of the senior development team
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Convio/Luminate/Salesforce/Blackbaud-related technologies
- Discretion and confidentiality with all matters
- Interest in supporting efforts on research related to the war on terrorism, Israel, and the Middle East is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Team-player attitude
- Dedicated and reliable work ethic
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!