Our client, is working very closely with a US Government Agency, stateside and abroad to manage a program focused on the development and empowerment of foreign individuals through leadership training, mentoring and networking. We are seeking a mission focused, detail oriented Program Analyst to work hand-in-hand with field staff members and interagency members to manage all aspects of this program. Please apply online and call 202-463-5100 to learn more!
- Participates in country team activities as needed
- Provides short term backstopping support as requested for Technical staff
- Researches, plans, analyze, and organize technical and/or statistical information and develop data for use in briefings, publications, and reports
- Provides technical assistance as requested or assigned
- Prepares, edits, and updates fact sheets, program summaries, updates and reports, outreach materials, briefing memos, and presentations
- Manages external program communications, including the program email account, public requests for information on the program, and referrals to other interagency partners
- Supports the development of ongoing and new partnership activities for the program
- Facilitates coordination efforts between government agency and other interagency members on program efforts. This includes preparing, planning, scheduling, and contributing to information exchange between all agencies.
- Position requires active Secret clearance
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel spreadsheet skills, PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail applications.
- Experience in the use of database applications and presentation software desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience in project administration and management procedures preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!