Shopper Insights Marketing Manager
The consumer / shopper journey from awareness to conversion has never changed so rapidly as it has in the past 5 years. From digitally enabled shopping and delivery to significant advancements in retailer CRM and new media opportunities to reach consumers as they plan their shopping is vital to long term growth in the CPG industry.
The Shopper Insights Marketing Manager is responsible for building Marketing and Sales capabilities to create and leverage shopper insights which inform Category First growth strategies.
- Champion ‘Category First’ mindset and drive education of category and shopper within the Division
- Be the expert on retailer marketing ecosystems for the Division
- Be the liaison to Field team on multi brand efforts and facilitate direct Brand engagement on solo activations
- Co-create with Shopper Insights, Brand and Shopper Activation teams to generate shopper growth ideas for focus brands and retailers
- Solo activations
- Multi-brand activations
- Scale event activations
- Ensure holistic business plans are achieved across the entire path to purchase for key brands within the division and activated at priority customers
- Ensure alignment in media planning and purchasing exists (brand and shopper) through clear communication with Brand, CME, Agency Teams. Manage Shopper budgeting process and strategy for key Division’s key brands and customers
- Share shopper best practices across Divisions
- Work closely with Director of Shopper COE
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and or agency partners is required
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in marketing required.
- Experience leading marketing and shopper communication projects including digital and media strategies is required.
- Experience developing strategic plans, such as communication campaigns or commercialization strategies is required
- Experience leveraging data and trends to generate insights to understand consumer/shopper behavior is required
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!