Business Rules, Senior
We are searching for problem solvers. Individuals who bring energy with a fresh and creative perspective to addressing challenges. Collaborators who enjoy the search for business value utilizing technology. Facilitators who thrive in a network of fast-paced teams, primarily supporting Agile projects. Is this you?
In addition to supporting Freddie Mac in creating a better housing finance system and making home possible for millions of families, rules analysts enjoy access to a variety of growth & development opportunities:
» Top-notch internal training in a variety of topics through Freddie Mac University
» Mentoring at a department and corporate level
» Networking and leadership opportunities through Employee Resource Groups, such as Rising Leaders
» Room for career advancement on a team dedicated to promoting from within
The senior role is a great opportunity to set a strong foundation for a meaningful and successful career. We invite you to apply today!
* Typically has minimum of 5-7 years related experience
* College Degree or equivalent experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of business rules or Decision Modeling
* Experience or Certification in Business Process Management
* Mortgage Industry or Financial experience
* Leadership experience – Able to provide direction to a group of people/ lead a forum
* Experience with service applications
* Experience with either agile or standard project life cycle
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.