Program Assistant - Global Membership Department
The Institute currently seeks a Program Assistant to support the Global Membership team. This individual will be responsible for supporting member retention and recruitment, relationship management, database management, budget analysis and invoicing, and marketing membership benefits.
Responsibilities include but are limited to:
- Relationship management (prepare reports on membership and product penetration; draft membership briefing reports and develop briefing packets; draft member correspondence; research and report news relating to current and prospective members and the financial services industry at large)
- Member recruitment (research key markets to identify prospective members; implement marketing plans and strategies to recruit potential members and create marketing presentations) Membership dues invoicing and collection (input fee dues basis; generate invoices; track and follow-up on unpaid invoices)
- Maintain membership database and update contacts as necessary (ensure integrity of membership database information; track management moves between member firms; adopt data “best practices” and serve as database resource for other departments)
- Event management (event list development and outreach support; send out invitations and other relevant program materials; manage event tracking for smaller membership programs; schedule bilateral meetings on the sidelines of IIF global events)
- Other responsibilities as assigned (general membership administrative support; support onsite registration for various events; coordinate background materials for meetings)
Applicants should have a college degree. Candidates must exhibit strong command of the English language in both written and oral communications. Personal attributes such as a high degree of professionalism, strong organizational skills, cultural sensitivity, strong attention to detail, and the ability to exercise good judgement are essential. Demonstrated experience with database software, as well as strong command of Microsoft Office suite including Office 365. Foreign language skills are desirable, but not required. This position may include occasional international and domestic travel.