Sparks Group has partnered with a growing organization Financial Investment firm in DC, who is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to the COO and the Operations team. The person in this role will be responsible for providing support to the COO and working alongside leadership to assist in the execution and completion of key deliverables. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding organization, attention to detail and analytical skills as well as the ability anticipate problems and create plans to overcome issues.
- Manage a complex calendar, including scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements for COO
- Prepare presentations, documents and reports for management
- Manage regular communication with corporate and international teams
- Assist in the organization of meetings (including preparing executive meeting agendas and the town hall meetings) including locations, invitations, logistics, meals, etc.
- Handle invoicing and expenses processing
- Acting as a liaison for Executives direct reports
- General office management duties as needed
- At least 4 years of administrative support experience, preferably supporting senior level management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous office management experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts
- Outstanding internal and external client service skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!