Sparks Group has partnered with a large non profit organization looking for a Research Assistant to support an upcoming project! If you are looking to advance your career and gain experience in the healthcare field, keep reading! This candidate would be responsible for research and/or development in collaboration with others for projects. Also providing laboratory and technical support to senior technical and professional staff. Please call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Performs laboratory research projects, including collection and organization of data. Makes detailed observations about experiments. Provides basic data analysis and interpretation.
- Assists with the preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols.
- Maintains clear and accurate laboratory records, inventories and logbooks.
- Performs data entry for research projects and maintains databases.
- Maintains compliance with established laboratory safety and other procedures. Provides leadership in the proper disposal of infectious and hazardous materials.
- Provides quality control, trouble shooting and the maintenance of specialized reagents and equipment.
- Maintains supplies in the laboratory and keeps the laboratory area clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 0 to 2 years of laboratory experience
- Bachelors degree in a scientific discipline
- Knowledge of standard laboratory techniques
- Ability to follow general instructions
- Good communication and analytical skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!