Do You Have Production or Printing Experience?
Pressroom Assistant Positions
Are you a motivated, dependable individual who would like to work in a dynamic environment where development and upward career growth is possible? Then come join the team as a Press Assistant in our production facility in Springfield, VA. The Washington Post offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and promote a drug-free work environment.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess Mechanical Aptitude, previous Pressroom and printing experience a plus
- Available to work various day, afternoon, night and weekend shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to perform general physical labor and operate various types of production machinery in a safe manner
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in fast-paced, deadline oriented, production environment
- Ability to successfully complete on-the-job training program in the safe operation of various types of equipment
For consideration, please apply online at careers.washingtonpost.com.