Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is currently seeking an experienced Desktop Publisher to be an integral part of the Mid-Atlantic and Federal Marketing team.
- Designing and producing complex internal and external marketing materials primarily for qualifications statements, proposals, and presentations within company-approved Style Guide and solicitation requirements. Specifically, working collaboratively with proposal manager and proposal team to design compelling layouts for proposal sections to include resumes, project descriptions, narrative sections and presentations.Support proposal process by collecting text, graphics, and other materials needed and format them into a finished product.Support proposal process by correcting spelling, punctuation, and grammar as needed.Working collaboratively with the lead marketing writers, technical staff, and other team members to deliver high quality and timely proposals and presentations tailored to convey the appropriate messages Working collaboratively with the proposal team to coordinate deadlines and time expectations Ensuring integrity of communications by maintaining the firm's brand standards and abiding by Dewberry’s Style GuideChecking proofs, or preliminary layouts, for errors and make correctionsFinalizing formatted documents for printing or electronic publication Sending final files to a commercial printer or print the documents on a high-resolution printerOversees and facilitates Mid-Atlantic and Federal content in Open Asset, our internal photography database. This can include uploading images, ensuring captions and search terms are accurate, and organizing any photography shoots with our Communications Department.
- B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, fine arts, or a related field
- At least five years of related experience
- The ability to complete tasks within tight time schedules and under strict layout controls
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign) and Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint) products
- Experience with an Architectural/Engineering Consulting firm or public proposals is preferred
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as-needed