Mortgage Sales Manager
A Sparks Group partner in Winchester is seeking a Mortgage Sales Manager to recruit, motivate, and manage a team of loan officers. Excellent compensation structure and direct hire opportunity! Apply now or call (315) 663-7292!
- Manage all aspects from loan set-up, processing, Underwriting, docs, and closing departments of the loan fulfillment team
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to ensure administrative and operational compliance with regulatory and investor requirement.
- Ensure consistent achievement of productivity, efficiency metrics and monthly goals are met or exceeded
- Manage personnel matters for team members, including but not limited to, hiring, salary administration, performance review, training, development, disciplinary action and terminations
- Assure salability of all loans by working directly with closing and post-closing to solve any problem
- Partner with retail and wholesale channels to meet all customers' needs
- Implement and manage origination process to ensure smooth loan flow, while maintaining high levels of customer service
- Provide guidance and participate in weekly meetings regarding best practices
- Communicate clearly and effectively; both verbally and electronically with clients and business partners
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, as well as the rules and ethics of the mortgage lending industry as directed by Success Mortgage or by law
- Participate in vendor negotiations to ensure product relevance and cost-efficiency
- Continually investigate and introduce process improvement measures and presents suggestions to the President for consideration
- Lead and Grow the Sales Team in accordance with Success Mortgage's Core Values.
Minimum 5 years of Sales/ Management experience
Possesses a thorough understanding and knowledge of Sales and mortgage lending
Knowledgeable about federal regulations and laws governing the mortgage business
Understanding and knowledge of technology which supports mortgage lending, including loan origination systems and core systems
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical and financial skills
Adherence to Success Mortgage core values and active participation in Success
Mortgage's interoffice cultural initiatives
Experience in running mortgage operations and/or different lending businesses is a plus
High sense of Urgency
Ability to Recruit, lead and coach a Sales Team with proven track record
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Mortgage Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly