This is an opportunity to work at the HQ of a fast-growing international company that has doubled the size of its locations in recent years. The Staff Accountant is an essential team member. This role is responsible for researching and analyzing accounts, capturing data, preparing financial statements, and producing reports which are utilized to make key business decisions.This position collaborates with Senior Accounting staff to perform function related to Financial Statements, Budget, and Forecasting.
- Create month-end journal entries
- Record monthly depreciation and amortization expenses
- Prepare schedules for Fixed Assets and Feasibility and Intangibles
- Prepare payroll entries
- Reconcile balance sheets
- Review general ledger for accuracy and make adjustments as needed
- Prepare State and Local Sales & Use Tax on a regular basis
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience performing a variety of responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- CPA Certification is a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Staff Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly