Mid-Level Performance Test Engineer
Do you have basic experience with performance testing, and are ready to take the next step in your career? We are looking for a Mid-Level Performance Test Engineer to work with a rapidly growing company to help produce innovative solutions to complex problems. If you are ready to begin the search for a more advanced position from your current employment, apply today! While being committed to providing low cost and low risk products with high quality, you will be given the opportunity to take large strides in your career, and gain more experience in this flourishing field, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Analyze performance requirements, translate into detailed test cases, and create your own test scripts
- Test systems in cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments
- Design, develop, and execute performance test cases and scripts
- Parameterize your scripts for load, spike, stress, and soak tests
- Measure, analyze, and optimize the performance and scalability of web and mobile applications
- Work with architects and developers on large-scale, enterprise-level performance test projects
- Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience conducing performance tests, or 1-2 years of experience with a Master’s Degree
- Position requires hands-on experience using performance test tools to develop scripts, monitor machine level performance, analyze performance metrics, and prepare performance test dashboards and reports
- Position requires at least 3 years’ experience with LoadRunner, JMeter, WebTest, or other performance test tools
- Position requires 2-3 years of experience with SQL and 1-2 years on AWS
- Position requires hands-on exposure to New Relic APM, App Dynamics, Compuware APM
- Position requires proficiency in Java and/or C# and another scripting language
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!