Are you passionate about development and delivering high quality software? Do you love new challenges, thrive on solving problems and have a proven track record in technical coaching? We are seeking Python Developers who are local to Northern, VA, and if you have experience with external projects or open source contributions outside of work, we would love to hear from you! There are multiple positions available as we are currently building a team who is excited and ready to gain more exposure to cutting-edge development tools such as Elm, Go, Rust, and Lua. If you’ve been coding in Python for at least 2 years in an Agile environment, apply today for a call with one of our technical recruiters.
- Propose, research, and implement creative technology solutions through code, and acceptance of peer code reviews
- Develop with quality assurance and configuration management in mind throughout
- Perform code reviews, helping develop and adhere to coding standards
- Collaborate and communicate as things change, both in your department and others to ensure focus on deliverable and deadlines
- Ideal Candidate will have 2-5 years of Python SW development with full cycle implementation and AWS integration experience
- Position requires experience building out CI/CD pipelines and integrating into Release Management process
- Ideal Candidate will not only be a python developer, but also have hands-on exposure to open source development, modern languages, projects outside of work, and community blogging
- Position prefers basic exposure to Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, and AMQP
- Position requires that the applicant can read, write, and speak English
- Position requires successful completion of (estimated) 3-4 hour Code Challenge, and interviews via Skype and in person
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!