Manager, Sales Operations
United Way Worldwide is currently seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our Digital Services team. The Digital Services team is responsible for providing digital marketing and sales strategy working in collaboration with a cohort of local United Way organizations. Additionally, the team is responsible for the distribution and support of Salesforce’s Philanthropy Cloud (SPC), a platform built to support the philanthropic goals of companies and individuals.
The Sales Operations Manager is a member of the Business Development team and is responsible for managing sales processes and implementation of the sales strategies. The position supports lead generation, sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance, local United Way communication and other sales support functions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION:
- Works in partnership with VP, Business Operations, Digital Services to:
- Implement the sales strategy
- Monitor team performance, reporting and training
- Collect and manage lead and customer data
- Support Local United Way sales strategy implementation
- Create and implement processes to increase efficiency
- Supports the development and delivery of sales tools, scripts, presentations and other relevant content and materials to guide and support local United Way sales teams.
- Works in partnership with analytics team in use of data to provide insight and recommendations on appropriate strategies for increasing sales and efficiency and to inform key business decisions.
- Manages and utilizes CRM tools for sales process, leads, service orders and invoicing process
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented, strong initiative, flexibility
- Drive for performance for self and others
- Ability to motivate others within a federated model (those not in your line of command)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Travel. Ability to travel as required (minimum of 25%)
Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of advanced-level experience in a similar role. Additionally, this position requires one to three years of experience in a leadership role.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities and skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
ABOUT UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE:
United Way Worldwide seeks diverse, qualified professionals who want to make a difference in the world. If you are passionate about your work and desire to help others achieve enhanced education, income, and health, United Way Worldwide is the place for you.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail email@example.com or call 703-836-7100, ext. 324 and provide the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service and encourage AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply.
United Way Worldwide is located in Old Town Alexandria, VA. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance, paid time off, family sick leave, medical appointment leave, free parking, onsite gym, monthly volunteering opportunities, and more.
Thank you for your interest in employment with United Way Worldwide. You will be contacted if your qualifications are a good match and you are selected for an interview.