Technical Product Marketing Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a fast growing Software Company in Northern Virginia to find an experienced and technical Marketing Product Manager to assist as the organization continues its expansion. This direct-placement Marketing Product Manager will ensure the technical value proposition of the software platform by supporting sales and marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and demand.
- Create technical marketing content using persuasive positioning and messaging to position the company as a technical leader at key trade shows and field programs
- Work closely with other members of marketing, sales, sales engineering, and product owners
- Develop technical product presentations, blogs, whitepapers, demos/videos, product buying guides, technical briefs, competitive intelligence / battle cards, ROI and other tools as needed.
- Partner with Sales Engineering to create and deliver effective technical demos in support of product launches, new releases, and market awareness
- Between 3-6 years of experience in product marketing, product management, or sales engineering
- Enterprise software experience is highly preferred
- Technically savvy with the ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work cross functionally and excel in a deadline oriented environment
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity with tooling used in the SDLC is a plus, such as; VCSs, modern build tools, package managers, artifact repositories, continuous delivery technologies and container technologies
- Bachelor Degree ideally in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in application security or DevSecOps is a plus
Location: Tyson’s Corner (with remote potential)
Type of position: Direct hire
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!