Auto Dealership General Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
A large auto retail group in the Hampton Roads Virginia area is seeking out an experienced automotive retail General Manager with a strong and proven track record of superior results.
If you are a highly detailed, process driven leader with a hands-on management style and exceptional communication skills, we want to talk with you!
- Competitive pay plan with performance bonuses and excellent growth potential
- Health, Dental, Vision, & STD and LTD Disability Insurance including Health Savings Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Demo
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match plan
- Paid Vacation
- Oversight of all dealership activities to ensure store profitability, performance and customer service levels (CSI) are achieved in all aspects of variable operations and fixed operations. Create and recommend improved courses of action when necessary.
- Responsibility for all day to day decision making, ensuring store reacts quickly to the market and customers. Development and execution of store strategic plan; forecast results and present performance metrics to executive team.
- Hire, train, coach and motivate staff; providing direction and support to managers, sales consultants, F&I professionals and fixed operations associates.
- Exhibit a professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm, productivity and accountability. Lead by example and ensure company core values are maintained.
- Create and maintain good working relationships with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel. Grow and maintain excellent CSI scores through ongoing engagement and communication.
- Establish short and long term goals for each department manager and coordinate regular manager and staff meetings to ensure maximum profitability of each department.
- Minimum five years’ successful experience as a General Manager in a dealership with consistent profitability history in sales, service, gross profit and CSI.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills-both written and verbal- with the proven ability to develop and motivate successful teams and build customer relationships.
- Excellent financial acumen with the ability to read F&I, P&L and manufacturer statements and strong asset management skills. Computer proficiency.
- Up to date knowledge on federal, state and local regulations that affect dealership business
Apply for Auto Dealership General Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly