Conference Services Representative
Conference Services Representative
The primary responsibility of this Conference Service (“CS”) Representative is scheduling, updating and confirming firm-wide events and all related services. These services include catering, room set-ups, audiovisual needs, videoconferences, meeting supplies, network connectivity, building access and visitor offices. The "Scheduler" is needed to coordinate service deliveries with all groups who support our operation (Catering, IT, AV, Reception, Facilities, Housekeeping, Building Management, Security and Vendors). This position relies heavily on detail-orientation, knowledge of firmwide space/equipment usage with a strong focus on customer service and quality assurance.
- Accurately record all necessary meeting details (date, time, locations, file symbol, recurrences, catering, set-up, AV, etc.) into scheduling software.
- Immediately capture and communicate all service changes, additions, cancellations to appropriate local support staff firm-wide.
- Must stay informed with constant updates to firm-wide visitor offices, conference rooms, locations, room capabilities/limitations, equipment use, local support staff, set up and breakdown alert times etc.
- Serve as local office CS subject matter expert- provide consultation and education on meeting & event space (i.e. ideal uses, limitations, restrictions, requirements, etc.)
- Special event planning- menu planning, room configuration, décor, logistical timelines, etc. Oversee and participate in execution when needed. (receive / set-up deliveries, room setup, direct guests, etc.)
- Deal directly with on-site and outside vendors- negotiate pricing, coordinate and oversee delivery of products and services.
- Provide back-up for local support staff as needed. Reception, Switchboard, Facilities, Catering, AV (knowledge of equipment, set-up and troubleshooting -will train).
- Perform routine quality of service checks on all local conference rooms and visitor offices .Set-up and restock according to respective checklists.
- Keep CS Management informed of any potential issues, upcoming events, customer feedback, etc. Provide possible solutions and suggestions.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned by the CS management team.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Associate or bachelors degree or the equivalent with a minimum of two years of related work experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Effectively able to multi-task
- Experience with reservation software preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and internet
Must demonstrate the ability to;
- Maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s internal and personnel affairs.
- Interact effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel, including firm leadership, management and support staff.
- Maintain composure under pressure and stressful situations.
- Plan, organize and carry out multiple related activities with limited supervision.
- Work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
- Contribute positively to a firm-wide team across multi-office environment.
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Resumes in Word format to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Conference Services Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly