Legal Office Support
Sparks Group is seeking a Legal Assistant for Frederick, MD. He/She will perform an array of administrative tasks and day-to-day activities such as managing cases from intake to close. Executes on matters in collaboration with various, multidisciplinary teams. Exercises professional/strong communication skills, management of electronic and paper files, effective interpersonal skills, superior organizational abilities, and excellent research skills.Submit your resume and then PLEASE CALL 301-663-0130 for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration/next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process!
- Conducts all new client meetings and accurately documents intake data
- Drafts, manages, tracks, scans, e-mails and files intake data
- Ensure that all completed packets are accurate/complete and that the Legal Assistant begins the initial correspondence
- Maintain client relations via telephone/email updates and/or walk-in requests
- Ensure that all hearings are prepared no later than 5 days prior to the scheduled date
- Prepare all settlements and stipulations as needed
- Review daily incoming mail and respond accordingly
- Directly supports in-house legal counsel with other office duties as requested
- Experience in a law office or legal department preferred
- Strong attention to detail and execution-driven
- Meet deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!