Art Director - Advocacy Experience
Do you have at least 5-6 years of creative experience with a background in advocacy? Our client, a PR Firm in downtown Washington, DC is looking for a Direct Hire or Temp-to-Hire Art Director to be responsible for developing concepts for creative campaigns and creating identity and branding for their clients. Other creative assets include graphics for print, digital ads, presentations, case studies, proposals, and social media.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated problem-solver who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure client requests are met. An ability to work well with others while delivering assets in a fast-paced work environment is essential.
- 5-6 years of experience with a national cause-based organization and/or agency with experience in digital media
- Experience in political and advocacy campaigns required
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML/CSS, CMS, WordPress, and HTML email required
- Project management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-directed and motivated
- Be effective in a deadline-driven workflow with varying priorities and stakeholders
- Ability to manage a variety of projects while balancing brand advocacy with advocacy goals
- Keen understanding of digital and print best practices
- Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Produce graphics for print and digital ads, websites, social media, case studies, proposals, and other assigned tasks
- Report directly to the CEO
- Stay in-the-know with updates on accounts
- Manage projects with outside resources including producers (tv and radio spots), photographers, and freelancers
Our client offers a competitive base salary, 401K options, insurance, and benefits with a possible bonus based on yearly performance. The salary is in the low-mid $70K’s depending on experience. This will be filled as soon as we identify the right candidate. Please email your resume to Jobs@4Staffllc.com and then call 4Staff at 202-347-1044 right away. Ask for Candace Bernard, Cal Barnes or Mark Roush and refer to job #10652.