Inbound Marketing Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with a growing Software organization in Northern Virginia to find a Inbound Marketing Specialist. This direct placement role will manage campaigns from concept through execution on all digital platforms. The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical with the ability to work in a fast pace, collaborative environment.
- Ensure digital campaigns optimize qualify conversations and increase MQLs
- Manage multiple web priorities to ensure up-to-date content updates to grow the inbound marketing funnel
- Assist in creation of digital lead generation programs
- Optimize digital campaigns by analyzing reports and metrics
- Work with HubSpot, Google Analytics and other marketing tools
- 3 years of B2B marketing experience
- Previous experience managing the full life cycle of a digital campaign (building, launching and reporting)
- Experience with HubSpot (other marketing automation tools will be considered such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot)
- Understanding of SEO, email marketing, inbound/content marketing, website management, and digital advertising principles
- Experience and/or knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time working with fluid deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Software industry experience preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!