Sports Turf Manager
Sports Turf Manager needed for the operation and management of sports fields and facilities.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge of:
1. The maintenance of sports fields; the seeding, sodding, and maintenance practices for sports field turfgrass and synthetic surfaces; turfgrass
2. Management practices including pest/disease/weed management
3. The proper use of various fertilizers and soil conditioners
4. Practical knowledge of irrigation systems, pumps, automatic controls.
Candidate/applicants should be familiar with:
1. Sports' field layouts, markings, and lining requirements, goal placements, and base placements.
2. He or she should be able to schedule and supervise maintenance work, crews, and equipment;
3. Prepare clear reports
4. Communicate effectively with management, employees, and customers.
**Must have a valid driver's license; commercial driver's license is preferred and an excellent driving record.