AHRI Senior Manager, Regulatory Reporting Compliance
AHRI's Senior Manager, Regulatory Reporting Compliance interprets all technical and regulatory aspects of Codes of Federal Regulations (CFRs) as they pertain to the products manufactured by members of AHRI, relating technical details to the programming team, and ensuring compliance with CFRs from government bodies such as the Department of Energy (DOE) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
This individual reports to the Director, Data Services and supervises two positions. This is an exempt position with a hiring range of $77 - $95,000 per year.
- Interacts with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies on regulations affecting the HVACR industry
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of regulatory issues important to the association’s membership.
- Works closely with members of the Government Relations Regulatory team to ensure that current regulations are reviewed and specifications for reporting are applied
- Relates technical details to programming team for report development
- Oversees the timely completion of all regulatory submissions on behalf of AHRI participants, including all technical and project planning aspects.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Masters or another advanced degree is preferable) or other advanced degree required.
- A minimum of five years within the field of engineering or a minimum of three years prior work experience in regulatory policy, code development, or related field is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
An in depth understanding of the HVACR industry and engineering principles related to regulatory policy with preferred work experience in the HVACR design and manufacturing, mechanical engineering, standards development, or at a federal or state agency, or similar experience on technical and regulatory energy or environmental policy issues. An in depth understanding of the regulatory processes with preferred work experience at a federal or state agency, or similar experience on energy or environmental issues.