Temporary Junior Cybersecurity Engineer/Analyst, Trainee - 1553
The MIL Corporation seeks a Temporary Jr. Cybersecurity Engineer/Analyst, Trainee to provide support to a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. Support will be provided from mid-June through mid-August.
• Provide general assistance and support
• Assist with analysis of complex functions and requirements
• Ensure conformance with appropriate and applicable policies and procedures
• Review and prepare documents and presentations
• Experience working with Microsoft application tools
• Some basic computer or network device experience
• Computations and writing experience
• Very good work habits
• May be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
• 1 to 2 years of experience
• Certificate in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or related field
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.