Senior Performance Test Engineer (Call Center)
Do you have extensive experience with performance testing and are ready to move up in your career as a senior engineer? Apply today to be constantly collaborating with the brightest in the business to help produce innovative solutions to complex problems. You will be working with a company that values efficiency and customer dedication and will give you the opportunity to access the proper technology that is at the forefront of the industry. If you are interested, don't hesitate to reach out!
- Develop scripts, monitor database level performance, analyze performance metrics, troubleshoot errors, and prepare performance test dashboards
- Measure, interpret, and optimize the performance of call center applications
- Test systems in cloud, on-premises, and hybrid enviornments
- Translate detailed test cases and create unique test scripts
- Handle test data such as data storage, encoding, encryption, and data transformation
- Design, develop, and execute performance test cases
- Prepare your scripts for load, spike, stress, and soak tests
- Position requires hands-on experience using performance test tools
- Position requires planning and executing performance testing experience using inbound IVR, inbound Virtual Hold, SIP End Point integration, T-Library client requests, contact recordings, and outbound dialing operations
- Position requires 7 years of experience using tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, WebTest, etc.
- Position requires 6 years of SQL experience
- Position requires with both Windows and UNIX enviornments
- Applicants selected will be subject to background checks and clearance processes to meet position eligibility requirements
- Genesys CXP
- Session Initiation Protocol and SIP server configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Genesys WFM and Pulse
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!