Corporate Development Sr. Strategist
Would you like the opportunity to perform as the lead for a corporate development team, while executing strategic partnerships, alliances, and joint ventures? Apply today to work as a senior strategist for a company at the forefront of strategy and technology. You would be able to build your career while working through a combination of consulting, analytics, engineering and innovation tactics. If you have a minimum of 10 years of experience working in corporate development, don't hesitate to contact us so that you don't miss out on this opportunity.
- Provide transaction support on due diligence, market analysis, and integration
- Create complex financial models to analyze and evaluate strategic opportunities
- Validate critical business decisions related to growth initiatives, go-to-market strategies, acquisitions, integration planning,, and new business ventures
- Lead cross-functional teams to quickly and accurately assess business opportunities
- Position requires 10+ years of experience with corporate strategy development
- Position requires experience with forming and negotiating strategic partnerships, alliances, and joint ventures, specifically in the aerospace, defense, and government services industries
- Position requires experience with assisting business teams with preparing decision materials and financial modeling
- Position requires ability to conduct analysis, including business case modeling
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree
- Position prefers experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Position prefers an MBA degree
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!