Administrative Assistant / Receptionist / Facility Management
Bonstra | Haresign ARCHITECTS, an award-winning architectural firm headquartered on the 14th Street Corridor in Washington, DC, is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join its team. Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing front desk and reception
- Assistance with telephones and building entry system
- Assisting staff and visitors with office systems and tech equipment
- Providing administrative support to partners and staff
- General oversight of all office operations
- Production of documents and contracts
- Maintenance and scheduling of conference rooms and shared spaces
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Assistance with project invoicing (requires strong knowledge of EXCEL software)
- Distribute incoming mail and oversee outgoing mail/FedEx/courier items
- Assistance with catering of meetings and luncheons
- Coordinating and scheduling of professional development activities
- Making sure common areas are tidy at all times.
The ideal candidate works well in a collaborative, team environment, is self-directed, highly organized, and very technology-savvy. The candidate must display competency, flexibility and a positive attitude. The candidate should be a strong multi-tasker, resourceful and a creative problem-solver. Some college and relevant office experience are required. Architectural and/or design firm experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.