Sr. Network Manager
Are you a bold thinker with a desire to put your best food forward? If you want to advance your career by taking on a senior managing position, apply now! This position will give you the opportunity to manage a small team of people while assisting a company at the forefront of technology and strategy. Not only will you gain valuable experience, but your leadership and mentoring skills will play a critical role in day-to-day responsibilities of the company, so if you are interested, don't hesitate to reach out.
- Manage a team of around 12 employees
- Maintain responsibility for the support and maintenance of a global network
- Provide senior management for daily operations and engineering
- Analyze customer feedback to find improvement adjustments in the network performance
- Work as a liaison between network operations and engineering teams, and other implementation teams to assist with budgets, plans, and deployment of technologies
- Position may require travel outside of the Washington DC metro area
- Position requires 7+ years of experience with managing a network support and maintenance team
- Position requires 5 years of experience with managing a global network and managing a network of specialists that support a global network
- Position requires experience with mentoring and coaching
- Position requires knowledge of network concepts, including MPLS, SDN, and Real Time applications
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!