Sr. Network Manager
Are you a bold thinker with a desire to put your best food forward? If you want to advance your career by taking on a senior managing position, apply now! This position will give you the opportunity to manage a small team of people while assisting a company at the forefront of technology and strategy. Not only will you gain valuable experience, but your leadership and mentoring skills will play a critical role in day-to-day responsibilities of the company, so if you are interested, don't hesitate to reach out.
- Manage a team of around 12 employees
- Maintain responsibility for the support and maintenance of a global network
- Provide senior management for daily operations and engineering
- Analyze customer feedback to find improvement adjustments in the network performance
- Work as a liaison between network operations and engineering teams, and other implementation teams to assist with budgets, plans, and deployment of technologies
- Position may require travel outside of the Washington DC metro area
- Position requires 7+ years of experience with managing a network support and maintenance team
- Position requires 5 years of experience with managing a global network and managing a network of specialists that support a global network
- Position requires experience with mentoring and coaching
- Position requires knowledge of network concepts, including MPLS, SDN, and Real Time applications
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Sr. Network Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly