Sparks Group is currently recruiting for a contract Junior Recruiter. The Junior Recruiter is a central part of recruiting operations at Sparks Group by allowing the Recruiters to be at their optimum production. Jr. Recruiters will source candidates, conduct telephone screens, schedule interviews, process applications and other administrative tasks. If you are interested in starting your recruiting career by gaining some great experience please apply online or call today, 301-326-2525!
- Complete Key Performance Indicators: Schedule 20 Interviews/week; and conducting all pre-employment steps associated with applications.
- Keeping up to date with all emails and voice mails to communicate all issues to the team for follow up with clients and field employees.
- Recruiting qualified candidates through all available sources including the database, job boards, social media, networking and referrals.
- Conducting skills assessments to further select those candidates who demonstrate Sparks Group core competencies.
- Ensuring accurate completion of all candidate selection data including interview comments, assessment skills scores, I9 documentation and references.
- Process weekly payroll and addressing any field employee questions regarding their paychecks.
- Maintaining compliance with sensitive documents on a daily basis including various electronic, hard copy files and I-9’s
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years business experience in a service oriented work environment
- Account Management and Sales experience highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency within Outlook and Microsoft office programs
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!