Interdisciplinary (Program Director)
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Relocation MAY be paid contingent on the availability of funds.
You will need to successfully complete a background security investigation before you can be appointed into this position.
All online applicants must provide a valid email address. If your email address is inaccurate or your mailbox is full or blocked, you may not receive important communication that could affect your consideration for this position.
This position is in the bargaining unit.
Please preview "Evaluations" section and "Qualifications" for additional requirements and Quality Ranking Factors.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the extent and quality of your experience, expertise, education, and research activities relevant to the duties of the position.
We strongly encourage you to specifically address the Quality Ranking Factors below. This will ensure that you receive full consideration in the evaluation process.
Quality Ranking Factors
- Knowledge and understanding of scientific principles and theories applicable to your area of discipline demonstrated by publications, invited talks, and/or professional recognition.
- Skill in evaluation of research and education activities for a multidisciplinary program. Ability to manage an externally reviewed proposal driven grants program, allocating resources to meet a spectrum of program goals.
- Professional analytical and technical writing skills which evidence experience in presentation of extensive inquiry into a wide variety of significant issues and make recommendations and decisions based on findings.
- Ability to interact effectively with members of the scientific community, representatives of other federal agencies, foreign national programs and peers to effectively present, advocate and advance program policies, plans and goals.
- Ability to recognize and formulate programmatic plans that respond to emerging areas of research.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting in pursuit of program goals and objectives.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation