Public Relations and Marketing Specialist II
Job Category : Classified Staff
Working hours :
Salary : Mid $40k; commensurate with education and experience
Web Announcement :
George Mason Universityâ€™s Office of Communications and Marketing is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their Digital Communications team. George Mason University has a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff, and strongly encourages candidates to apply who will enrich Masonâ€™s academic and culturally inclusive environment.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be tasked with coordinating university brand and marketing initiatives, marketing research, campaign planning, campaign execution, and reporting.
- Serve as the main point of contact with external and internal service departments to ensure timely execution of campaigns
- Work closely with enrollment management to plan, execute and report on digital campaigns that support application and enrollment goals
- Develop short, mid and long-term brand plans that support the universityâ€™s strategic direction and will track budget for brand and marketing efforts Required Qualifications:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with students, parents, faculty and staff;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills are a must;
- Must possess an attention to detail and be highly organized;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in a data-driven environment; and
- Proven record of providing regular analysis of brand efforts and making recommendations based on past performance and ROI.
Special Instructions : For full consideration, applicants must apply at https://jobs.gmu.edu/; complete and submit the online application; and upload a cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references with contact information.
MasonAd : Great Careers Begin at Mason!
George Mason University is an innovative, entrepreneurial institution with national distinction in both academics and research. Mason holds a top U.S. News and World Report Up and Coming spot for national universities and is recognized for its global appeal and excellence in higher education.
Mason is currently the largest and most diverse university in Virginia with students and faculty from all 50 states and over 135 countries studying in over 200 degree programs at campuses in Arlington, Fairfax and Prince William, as well as at learning locations across the commonwealth. Rooted in Masons diversity is a campus culture that is both rewarding and exciting, work that is meaningful, and opportunities to both collaborate and create.
If you are interested in joining the Mason family take a look at our current opportunities and catch some Mason spirit at jobs.gmu.edu/!
George Mason University, Where Innovation is Tradition.
Equity Statement : George Mason University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, committed to promoting inclusion and equity in its community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Close Date :