Part Time Building Engineer
6 days left
- Part Time
Sparks Group has a Permanent Placement opportunity for an experienced Part Time Building Engineer in Frederick, MD. This role will be focused on assisting with building maintenance of mechanical, life safety, electrical, plumbing, and hardware systems as well as the grounds.11:30-5:30 Mon-Fri with rotating evening/weekend "on call" as needed. $25 an hour. Submit your resume and then PLEASE CALL 301-663-0130 for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration/next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process!
- Responsible for assisting with internal moves and the installation of desk/workstations and construction/remodeling
- Support scheduled corporate events via conference center set up
- Respond to all emergency situations and notify/liaise with appropriate authorities.
- Provide emergency support, including on-call, as required for mechanical, life safety, electrical, plumbing, and hardware systems issues
- Assist with other projects as assigned
- Assist with managing relationships with contractors, vendors and internal management
- Demonstrated recent and related experience
- Ability to build rapport and communicate professionally
- Availability to work part time hours to include weekends and rotate on call schedule as needed
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Part Time Building Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly